Monday 6 May 2013

Murder(ous/ing) Modernity

Draw a polyester veil
O'er tattered bodies, tattered souls,
Paint our faces, take our places, take our times, our lives & works too...
& "what do you do?" "what do you do?"
Spotlight, operating light - who
Do you think you are, shitshoed
Walker all overer of due
Respected tax-paying hardworking 2 up 2 down 4 point 2 childrened families,
Breeders,
Squeezers of the silver teats, & silver spoons, not bottem-feeders,
Shoppers in the afternoons,
& postmodern, pseudo-modern drop-outs -
"Play the game!"
Well what's your game?
I didn't play & I'm not playing, speak up & speak up again.
I'm (la la la la la) not listening,
But you have ways of making me listen.
The finaincal lynchmob & the Beta version debter's prison.
You owe me, O! you owe me, yes! what a deadly debt to pay
When you are muted from the mind's eye,
You're shut up & gone away.

No comments:

Post a Comment